How do I access PROWL?
Current students and entering students who have submitted a tuition deposit to LMU can access PROWL through MYLMU under the 'System Logins' drop-down menu.
Loyola Law School Students must access PROWL directly by clicking here.
What is PROWL?
PROWL is a self-service portal for students with access to a number of important items. Within PROWL, you have access to the following:
- Accept or decline offered financial aid
- Review personalized messages from LMU Financial Aid regarding your account
- Register for classes through the Office of the Registrar
- Review to see if your account has any holds that need to be resolved
We encourage you to explore PROWL and familiarize yourself with the features that it offers.
How do I complete my Terms & Conditions?
Please read the following steps. Each step is matched with a screenshot below.
- Once in PROWL, click on the "Financial Aid" tab and then select "My Financial Aid Award'.
- Then select "Award by Aid Year".
- Then select the corresponding year from the drop-down menu.
- You will then see a series of tabs. Select "Terms and Conditions".
- Read the Terms and Conditions and select "accept" at the bottom of the page in order to access the next tab "Accept Award Offer". You cannot access the "Accept Award Offer" tab until you accept the Terms and Conditions. Once you accept the Terms and Conditions, your missing requirements section in PROWL will be automatically updated to show this task as completed.