How do I access PROWL?
Current students and entering students who have submitted a tuition deposit to LMU can access PROWL through MYLMU under the 'System Logins' drop-down menu.
Loyola Law School Students may access PROWL by using this link.
What is PROWL?
PROWL is a self-service portal for students with access to a number of important items. Within PROWL, you have access to the following:
- Accept or decline offered financial aid
- Review personalized messages from LMU Financial Aid regarding your account
- Register for classes through the Office of the Registrar
- Review to see if your account has any holds that need to be resolved
We encourage you to explore PROWL and familiarize yourself with the features that it offers.
How do I complete my Terms & Conditions?
Please read the following steps. Each step is matched with the cooresponding screenshot below.
- Once logged into PROWL, select the Financial Aid tab, click "My Financial Aid."
- Choose "Award Offer," and select the corresponding award year.
- Upon accepting or declining your awards, click the "Submit" button and you will be prompted to agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- After accepting the Terms and Conditions, click the "Accept Award" button to submit.