Welcome to LMU Financial Aid’s secure document upload tool. Current and prospective students may use this to upload required documentation.
LMU Financial Aid collects data electronically and stores it in a secure data management system. This will allow you to upload documents you are required to submit to our office in a secure fashion, particularly documents such as tax transcripts that contain personally identifiable information (PII). The privacy and safety of your data is extremely important to us.
You may not email documents to our office that contain social security numbers or other personally identifiable information.
All documents must include:
• The student's name and university ID number on each page.
• A cover sheet including the student's name, university ID number and the name of the form submitted.
• Complete information (please review the form's instructions carefully to ensure that all fields are completed).
1. You may only submit one document at a time. You cannot upload a folder. The document size limit is 4 MB. File names cannot contain special characters.
2. Make sure to follow the "All documents must include" instructions above.
3. Either drag and drop the file into the Box below or click "Browse" to choose the name of the file you wish to upload.
4. IMPORTANT: Only enter the student's name, University ID number, and a brief description in the "File Description" field in the box below (limit 100 characters).
5. After submitting a file, you should see a screen that says, "Success! Your file has been uploaded." This confirms that we have received your document. There is no need to contact our office to confirm receipt.
Please allow at minimum 3 business days for a form to show as received in PROWL. Processing times for completed forms are as follows:
- Forms, award letter and scholarship verification requests take 5-7 business days to process.
- Appeal requests, with all required documents submitted, normally take 10-15 business days for review.