LMU Financial Aid forms may be submitted to our office via our Secure Document Upload page or via fax at 310-338-2793.
All information, documents, and/or materials submitted to the Financial Aid office at Loyola Marymount University become the property of LMU Financial Aid. Please keep a copy of all submitted forms for your records. For more information, contact us at email@example.com or 310-338-2753.
The Department of Education requires that documents containing personally identifiable information (PII) must be transmitted through secure means. Therefore, we cannot accept forms via email. You may fax this form to our office, or you may submit it through our Secure Upload portal available at financialaid.lmu.edu/upload. Please make sure that all documents include the student’s name and university ID number on each page.
Please allow at minimum 3 business days for a form to show as received in PROWL. Processing times for completed forms are as follows:
- Forms, award letter and scholarship verification requests normally take 5-7 business days to process.
- Appeal requests, with all required documents submitted, normally take 10-15 business days for review.
We recognize our students may be utilizing different internet browsers (i.e. Chrome, Safari, Firefox and Internet Explorer) and may encounter some difficulties when attempting to view our forms. These forms require an updated version of Adobe Reader so please make sure that you have properly installed the necessary program onto your operating system.
- 2018 Tax Year Tax Extension Income Worksheet - Parent
- 2018 Tax Year Tax Extension Income Worksheet - Student
- Affidavit Regarding Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals
- Appeal and Special Circumstances Form
- Appeal to Adjust Cost of Attendance Form
- Asset Information - Parent
- Asset Information - Student
- Cal Grant B Access Refund Request Form
- Citizenship Affidavit
- Dependency Override Letter of Support
- Determining your IRS Filing Status
- Financial Aid Information Release Form
- Household Size-Number in College-Dependent Student
- Household Size-Number in College-Independent Student
- Insufficient Income to Support Household Size
- Monthly Income and Expense Form - Parent
- Monthly Income and Expense Form - Student
- Parent PLUS Revision Request Form
- Provide Over Fifty Percent Dependent Confirmation Form
- Sibling Verification of Enrollment
- Study Abroad Terms Form
- Undergraduate Financial Aid Revision Request Form
- Verification of 2018 Income for Nontax Filers - Dependent Student
- Verification of 2018 Income for Nontax Filers - Independent Student
- Verification of 2018 Income for Nontax Filers - Parent
- Verification of Other Untaxed Income - Parent
- Verification of Other Untaxed Income - Student
- Affidavit of Immigration Status
- Alternative Loan Counseling Form
- Consortium Agreement Form
- FAFSA Correction Form
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal Form
- Statement of Educational Purpose
Graduate and Law School Forms