Undergraduate International Students


International undergraduate students may be considered for LMU funded first-year academic scholarships. Consideration for these awards does not require an application.

Only United States citizens and eligible non-citizens are eligible to receive federal or state-funded types of financial aid. For more information on the definition of eligible non-citizen, visit the Federal Student Aid website.

International students may apply for a Private (Alternative) Loan if they apply with a credit-worthy U.S. citizen (or eligible non-citizen) as a co-borrower. These loans are also referred to as alternative loans.

Applicants who have dual U.S. citizenship should follow the instructions for U.S. citizens and permanent residents.