Claiming Your Cal Grant

Webgrants 4 Students Access Your Cal Grant Online (Claiming Your Award)

24/7 Access to Your Cal Grant

The California Student Aid Commission (CSAC) has created Webgrants for Students to provide students with the resources, information, and tools to assist you with your Cal Grant. Webgrants for Students gives you access to manage your Cal Grant and/or Chafee account(s) online. You can check the status of your application, print a copy of your California Aid Report, view your award status and payment history. This site will also allow you to view updates, make school changes, address changes, satisfy any outstanding requirements and post leave of absence requests.

Claiming Your Cal Grant

If you receive a notice from the California Student Aid Commission that you are eligible for a Cal Grant, you are required to claim your award and notify the school you plan to attend. High School Entitlement recipients may claim their award via WebGrants for Students by creating an account, confirming LMU as their school of attendance and confirming their High School Graduation date (must be done before receiving the award).[1]  Transfer Entitlement recipients are required to self-certify via transfer entitlement certification form (G6).

Please note: Cal Grant Entitlement students who do not confirm their high school graduation will not be eligible to receive their award and subsequently withdrawn from the program.