Submitting Your Tax Data

Some students may be asked to submit additional documents to be considered for Federal Financial Aid and LMU gift aid. These can include supplemental forms, tax return transcripts and other forms. 

If additional forms are needed from you, you will receive an email directing you to sign into your PROWL account to view a list of required documents. You can sign into your PROWL account via MYLMU

Submit your information:

If you have questions about this process, please contact us

Please note that it may take up to 5 business days for receipt of these documents to show up on your PROWL account.