Entering Spring 2019
Freshmen and transfer students seeking admission for the Spring 2019 term who wish to be considered for financial aid awards must meet General Eligibility Requirements , and complete the following steps:
Step 1: Complete the 2018-2019 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- LMU's Federal School Code: 001234
- We encourage you to complete a 2018-2019 FAFSA for the Spring 2019 semester as soon as possible, but no later than June 30, 2018, at fafsa.ed.gov.
- Please ensure that you are completing the FAFSA for the correct aid year - multiple FAFSA aid years will be available, but Spring 2019 entering students must file the 2018-2019 FAFSA to be eligible for aid in Spring 2019.
Step 2: California Grant Recipients
- You must also submit a G-6 Transfer Entitlement Form to the California Student Aid Commission (CSAC) prior to attending LMU.
- Resource: Students can check on their Cal Grant status by accessing their WebGrants 4 Students account.