A secure 24/7 service called the Student Account Center is offered to students and their families for viewing bills, making payments and managing their student account.
The Student Accounts Center section provides you with an overview of their role in the process related to tuition, room, board, and fees. It also allows you to make a payment or sign up for a payment plan through the Student Accounts Office.
Student Account Center
- Check your balance.
- Make a payment towards your balance.
- View your payment history.
- Store your payment methods for quick and easy payment.
- As a student, provide permission to others (parents, employers, etc) to view your bill and make payments.
- View and print your billing statement.
Payment Plan Management
- Enroll in a payment plan so you can pay your balance in installments.
- View your current payment plan status.
- Make a payment toward one of your installments.
- Schedule future installment payments.
- Enter your bank account information so that refunds can be deposited into your account electronically.
To make a payment or enroll in a payment plan, please visit the Student Account Center , a secure 24/7 online service.
Your student can set up a parent/relative/guardian as an authorized user to make payments on their behalf via the Student Account Center. Log in and click on Authorized Users.
If you have any questions about the system, please send e-mail to Studacct@lmu.edu.
Download a copy of the Student Account Center User's Guide for more information regarding the Student Account Center and how to use its various features.
Click here for more information.