- March 2: California Residents Only: Students should submit their California Grant GPA Verification Form to the California Student Aid Commission (www.csac.ca.gov) no later than March 2nd. Many high schools do this on your behalf.
- Students can continue to apply for Outside Scholarships throughout the year, such as the ones listed on our website here.
- If your entering first-year student is selected for federal verification, they may be required to submit parent and student tax data to our office. The easiest way to do this is to update the 2021-2022 FAFSA using the IRS Data Retrieval (IRS DRT) if you did not use it when originally filed the FAFSA. For the 2021-2022 academic year, the FAFSA will request 2019 income information. For information on when and how to update the FAFSA, please refer to the link here.
- If the student was selected for Federal Verification, submit all required documents no later than June 17, 2021.
- Make sure that the student has accepted or declined offered financial aid awards no later than June 30, 2021.