Financial Aid Secure Upload
Welcome to LMU Financial Aid Office’s secure document upload tool. Current and prospective students may use this to upload required documentation.
The Financial Aid Office collects data electronically and stores it in a secure data management system. This will allow you to upload documents you are required to submit to our office in a secure fashion, particularly documents such as tax transcripts that contain personally identifiable information (PII). The privacy and safety of your data is extremely important to us.
You may not email documents to our office that contain social security numbers or other personally identifiable information.
All documents must include:
• The student's name and university ID number on each page.
• A cover sheet including the student's name, university ID number and the name of the form submitted.
• Complete information (please review the form's instructions carefully to ensure that all fields are complete).
1. You may only submit one document at a time. You cannot upload a folder. The document size limit is 4 MB. File names cannot contain special characters.
2. Make sure to follow the "All documents must include" instructions above.
3. Either drag and drop the file into the Box below or click "Browse" to choose the name of the file you wish to upload.
4. IMPORTANT: Enter student's name and University ID number in the "File Description" field in the box below.
5. After submitting a file, you should see a screen that says, "Success! Your file has been uploaded." This confirms that we have received your document. There is no need to contact our office to confirm receipt.