The Yellow Ribbon GI Education Enhancement Program (Yellow Ribbon Program) is a provision of the Post-9/11 Veterans Educational Assistance Act of 2008.
This program allows degree granting institutions in the United States to voluntarily enter into an agreement with the Veteran’s Administration (VA). Under this agreement, the school may contribute up to 50% of tuition expenses, and the VA will match that amount.
Detailed information about the Yellow Ribbon Program can be found on the website.
Loyola Marymount University will provide Yellow Ribbon Program benefits for the 2017-2018 academic year.
- LMU Yellow Ribbon Benefits
- Who is Eligible?
- Application for Yellow Ribbon
- How will LMU select Yellow Ribbon Program benefit recipients?
- Application Deadline Dates
- How will I know if I have received the Yellow Ribbon Program benefit from LMU?
- How is this benefit applied to my student account?
- Will my Yellow Ribbon benefit be renewed?
- Overpayment of Benefits