Each graduate program awards it's own departmental scholarships based on financial need and merit. Some departments may require that you complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), and a Graduate Financial Aid Application in addition to the department's Graduate Scholarship Application (located below) in order to be considered.
Click here for additional information on how to complete the FAFSA and the Graduate Financial Aid Application. Submission instructions for each departmental grant/scholarship are included on the application.
Review the below scholarships and if you have questions about the application and/or selection process, contact the Director of your program.
Departmental Grant/Scholarship Applications
You may apply for any institutional grants/scholarships offered by the Graduate Studies Office, without filling out the FAFSA, unless the FAFSA is required by your program of study. If you are unsure how many units you will enroll in when completing the FAFSA, select at least half-time status when prompted. Complete your department's grant/scholarship application and return as instructed on the application.
Click here to learn How to Create a Digital ID (Electronic Signature) in Adobe Acrobat
- Bioethics Institute Graduate Award Application
- English Department Graduate Scholarship Application
- Film and Television Graduate Scholarship Application
- Marital and Family Therapy Graduate Scholarship Application
- MBA Program Scholarship Application
- Philosophy Graduate Scholarship Application
- School of Education Graduate Scholarship Application
- Seaver Science and Engineering Graduate Scholarship Application
- Theological Studies Graduate Scholarship Application
- Yoga Graduate Scholarship Application
Catholic Teacher/Ministry Fund
Students who work full-time as Catholic school teachers, administrators, or parish administrators are eligible to apply. Students must submit their department's Graduate Scholarship Application with proof of employment attached (eg., last pay stub or letter from supervisor on official letterhead) in order to be considered.
Developing Countries Scholarships
Catholic clergy or members of Catholic religious orders from developing countries may apply for full tuition assistance in order to obtain one (1) master's or doctoral degree in any field of study at LMU. Interested applicants should submit a copy of their R-1 Visa to the Graduate Studies Office, along with a one (1) page statement of intent.